Acceptable Use Policy
Use of Puzl Cloud Platform services (the Services) is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy. This Policy describes prohibited uses of the Services offered by Puzl Cloud.
The examples described in this Policy are not exhaustive. Puzl Cloud may modify this Policy at any time by posting a revised version at puzl.ee (and any successor or related locations designated by us). By using the Services or accessing puzl.ee, you as Customer agree to the latest version of this Policy. If you violate the Policy or authorize or help others to do so, Puzl Cloud may suspend or terminate your use of the Services.
Capitalized terms have the meaning stated in the applicable agreement between you and Puzl Cloud.
Customer agrees that the Service may only be used for lawful purposes in accordance with all current and future laws, statutes and regulations in force from time to time in the country (or countries) in which the Service is being used ("Laws"). Customer agrees not to, and not to allow third parties to use the Services:
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, any Laws and the legal rights of others (for example, this may include allowing Customer End Users to infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of others in violation of legal acts);
- to engage in, promote or encourage illegal activity;
- for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory or fraudulent purpose (for example, this may include phishing, creating a pyramid scheme or mirroring a website);
- to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- to interfere with the use of the Services, or the equipment used to provide the Services, by customers, or other authorized users;
- to disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Services;
- to generate, distribute, publish or facilitate unsolicited mass email, promotions, advertisings or other solicitations (“spam”); or
- to use the Services, or any interfaces provided with the Services, to access any other Puzl Cloud product or service in a manner that violates the terms of service of such other Puzl Cloud product or service;
- to operate certain network services, like, but not limited to VPN, TOR, proxi-servers, open mail relays, or open recursive domain name servers, that might abuse the network.
Latest update: 26 Apr, 2020